Corporate and M&A
Our corporate and commercial work is at the heart of our practice. We take our time to understand the environment in which our business clients operate and the ways in which they want to work with us. This puts us in the perfect position to support them with their corporate requirements, whether they are complex transactions or general day-to-day operations.
The depth of our expertise enables us to advise on highly complex domestic and international commercial transactions, working closely with our other specialist groups.
We advise on a wide range of matters, including:
- drafting and negotiating commercial agreements
- corporate governance
- impact of EU legislation on commercial transactions in Poland
- other commercial aspects of transactions, including regulatory and financial issues
- M&A financial strategy
- joint ventures
- private equity-based transactions
- spin-offs, split-offs and carve-outs
- Establishing a Private Limited Liability Company in Poland
- Mandatory Dematerialisation of Shares in Joint Stock Companies
- Directors’ Duty of Care and the Business Judgment Rule in Poland
- How To Do Business Effectively in Poland
- Choosing the Right Business Structure in Poland
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Poland
- 3 Mistakes People Make Buying a Business in Poland
Please see also our brochure.